Stay up to date with issues concerning water

Waukomis Public Works Authority

Citation information

Information concerning traffic citations and court

Warrant List

Updated Arrest Warrant List from 09-27-2020




Oklahoma State Department of Health info on COVID19



Reporting Dangerous Animals

To report an animal that poses immediate and imminent danger to the public, PLEASE CALL 911. A law enforcement officer will be dispatched and if necessary, the officer will request an Animal Control Officer.

Reporting Stray Animals

To report a stray animal, animal neglect or animal abuse, please call Animal Control at 580-761-6356

Print Print | Sitemap
© Town Of Waukomis