For online Golf Cart / UTV
Please complete the below listed form, read and understand the rules for operating on a town street.
A clerk with contact you by phone to complete the payment portion of the transaction and instructions on obtaining the decal.
Permit cost $30.00 and is good from January 1 to December 31.
Rules for Golf Carts and UTV use in the Town of
- Hours of Operation is only Daylight hours.
- They are only allowed on streets that are 25 mph or less unless crossing perpendicular on road greater than
- All drivers must possess a valid driver’s license with no intermediate license restrictions.
- All safety equipment required on vehicle by town and that is standard factory installed must be used at all
- Working Brake Lights
- A “slow moving” safety triangle on the rear of vehicle
- A six foot (6’) orange colored flag on the back
- All factory installed safety equipment (Including seat belts)
- All golf carts and utv may not exceed a speed of 25mph.
- Proof of insurance must be carried on vehicle at all times.
- The permit must be placed on the bottom left driver’s side window and must remain visible at all
- No driver of any golf cart or utv shall allow more than one passenger per vehicle unless vehicle is equipped
with a rear seat.
If all rules listed above are not followed said individual may receive a